Your bespoke Koleliba design step-by-step.
1. Discuss all your wants & needsWe’ll be more than happy to have a cup of coffee with you, and hear about your dream project. We promise to listen carefully, and do our best to meet your expectations. If you can’t meet us physically, we are open to all sorts of communication.
2. Design offer and contractWe would give you an offer for the design process based on our conversation and your requirements.
3. Bespoke design processWe would suggest 2-3 possible floorplan solutions. After agreeing on a layout that works best for your needs we would design the rest and present it to you. You are then allowed to have your say about the look and change bits and bobs to make it even better.
4. Production price offerAfter the design is approved we'll go a step further and calculate costs for production of a house exactly as you wanted it.
5. Sign contract for productionIf you are happy with the price and all your questions are answered we could proceed to signing a contract for production. We would deduct the fee for the Design process from the cost of your house.
6. Build time!We keep you updated by sending regular reports so you could see the progress. This allows us to ask for your opinion on minor details and keep you posted. The building time usually takes 12 weeks. Lead times may occur.
7. Transport and deliveryOnce the house is built and you approved the quality of our work we assist you with the transport of your new home. Usually we load the house from our factory in Sofia, Bulgaria and you expect it at it's final location to unload it.
8. It's done!Now you could sit back, relax and enjoy your lovely new place.
Koleliba is a step towards simpler life, comfortable without excesses, for people who want the nature right outside the doorstep of a simple and elegant home.