Маке the Koleliba we are about to built for you more Yours. Choose colors, fabrics and details to add just that extra Wow!
We worked on 5 different color schemes for the interior and exterior of the houses. All of them add a touch of color but the main role takes the grain of the wood. If you want to check our suggestions
Treating the windows differently could change the entire feel of the tiny house and easily shift the mood.
- cornices - timber or steel, black or white
- curtains or blinds- we would suggest 2-3 options to go with the color scheme you have opted for
- musquito nets - if you are in a forest or near a lake but don't want to enjoy the whole fauna inside, they could help
Sleeping and sitting.
We care about your good sleep.
- matresses and pillows- with memory foam, pocket springs or solid latex. Soft, hard or medium. Just let us know what your preferences are and we'll suggest the best one
- washable matress covers - again in the color suitable for the scheme you've chosen, we could provide thick linen and cotton covers so that your furniture looks nice but also is easy to maintain
They say it's the heart of a home. So let it shine. Choose between:
- chrome/ composite granite sink and faucet
- variety of kitchen countertops
- complementary handles / knobs
Lighting, switches and sockets.
Not only they are pragmatic but also has aesthetic value. Make wise choices - should the lighting be just basic exaggerated bulbs or nice fittings - it's up to you.
- light fittings - interior, bathroom and outdoors
- color and series of swithes/sockets
Outdoors - last but not least.
The place where you are meant to spend most of the time living in a tiny home. Make it unique and welcoming by adding:
- removable benches with timber seats
- timber pergola lid
- or elegant fabric canopy
All the choices you make-colors, fabrics etc are described in a personal offer and become part of the building contract.
We've got more to show you. Take a look at our Tiny houses and Glamping pods.
CLAIM AN OFFER!
Koleliba is a step towards simpler life, comfortable without excesses, for people who want the nature right outside the doorstep of a simple and elegant home.